Every drone flight presents its own set of exciting opportunities for beautiful content.
We will work closely with you to plan the shoot in the safest way.
Possible done uses
- To shoot a stand-alone Drone Video of the School grounds.
- To gather footage that will be used in a bigger School Video.
- For 360 Images, which are then used as part of a 360 Virtual Tour.
OUR BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
- We will share an extensive Drone Planning Document with you before any flight.
- This outlines all of the possible hazards and risks associated with the flight.
- Often this will show the flight paths of each shot we would like to get.
- It is likely that we would require you or a member of staff to act as a "Competent Observer"
- This means to look out for any emergency services helicopters, angry birds, or encroaching students.
- Please consider the state of the school grounds, as we cannot photoshop video, remove cars or fencing, etc.
A TYPICAL SCHEDULE...
Each shoot is different and will have different timings depending on what we are there to do for you.
*Based on a School Grounds Video in the UK.
We would usually stay the night before so we can get a sunrise shot for the film.
06:30 (This would be 45m-1h before sunrise)
06:45-07:30 On-site survey and prep for drone operations.
07:30 - 10:00. Begin to wrap up 2.5 hours of shooting, often working from multiple take-off locations.
10:00-10:30. Review any footage we have taken, ideally over a cup of tea.
10:30-11:30. Capture any additional areas that need coverage, or depending on weather, reshoot parts.
11:30-12:00. Wrap up and end of the shoot.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Depending on the content that was shot and what the deliverables are, we will get you the footage for your review within a week.